Irons are one of the most used appliances in any home on a daily basis especially if you have school going kids or office going person in your home. Here we bring you the Top 10 Best Dry Irons in India in 2019. These are the best-selling dry irons online in India in 2019. So you can buy any of these Top 10 Best Dry Irons in India without worrying about their quality and performance as these irons are being used by hundreds of users in India.
You might think that purchasing an iron is simple and easy; however, it is not that easy; there are over a thousand models of dry irons on the market right now that come from numerous brands/manufacturers. This, in turn, makes it a challenging task to select the best product and purchase it. On the other hand if you are looking for steam iron please check here: Top 10 Best Steam Irons in India
Dry irons are sufficient to cater to the daily requirement of ironing clothes. Most of us don’t make use all those fancy features given in the costlier irons, as we tend to finish this work quickly. Our suggestion here will be to go with those irons which have all the basic things we need in our daily ironing use and in that case what could be better than choosing one of the best-selling dry iron in India. Below is our list of Top 10 Best Dry Irons in India in 2019.
We suggest you go through our Quick Buying Guide (given at the end of this post) before you make a purchase decision. Also, check our other related post, Best Steam Iron in India, And in case if you are looking for any other home or kitchen appliances or accessories, do check our Home & Kitchen Category.
Top 10 Best Dry Irons in India in 2019
Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Dry Irons in India in 2019, The list here is updated on regular basis, so you will always get the Top 10 Best Dry Irons in India in 2019 here. For availability of these irons, we have given the direct links to the e-commerce website. BESTSELLER NO. 1 1,194 Reviews Bajaj Majesty DX 6 1000-Watt Dry Iron (White)
- Kitchen & Home
from ₹ 500 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 2 3,515 Reviews Morphy Richards Daisy 1000-Watt Dry Iron (White)
- Aesthetically crafted plastic body
- Temperature control for more convenience
- Comes with a swivel cord that makes movement easy
₹ 499 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 3 1,254 Reviews Bajaj Majesty DX 11 1000-Watt Dry Iron (Blue/White)
- 360 degree swivel cord
- American heritage coating non stick sole plate
- Dual color
₹ 559 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 4 2,893 Reviews Orient Electric Fabrijoy DIFJ10BP 1000-Watt Dry Iron (White and Blue)
- Heavy non-stick coated du pont American heritage soleplate
- Silver layered thermostats contacts for longer life
- 1000 watts heavy soleplate for durability and high performance
₹ 489 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 5 1,948 Reviews Philips HI114 1000-Watt Golden American Heritage Soleplate Dry Iron
- Golden american heritage soleplate
- Button groove speeds up ironing along buttons and seams
- Iron temperature-ready light
₹ 806 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 6 8,036 Reviews Bajaj DX 7 1000-Watt Dry Iron
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queries. Please contact_us on: [ 18001025963 ]
- Non-stick coated golden color sole plate
- Super clean finish with pleasant aesthetics
₹ 749 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 7 2,839 Reviews Usha EI 1602 1000-Watt Lightweight Dry Iron (multi-colour)
- This product does not require installation. Please contact brand customer care for any product related queries
- Light weight and non-stick PTFE coated sole plate
- Cool touch body
₹ 559 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping BESTSELLER NO. 8 913 Reviews Nova Plus Amaze Dry Iron
- Nova Marketing
- Kitchen & Home
from ₹ 399 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 9 769 Reviews Philips GC181 Heavy Weight 1000-Watt Dry Iron (Black)
- Powerful performance : Heavy soleplate that is built to last
- Easy to experience : Easy to understand temperature settings
- Modern design : Attractive looks with powerful performance
₹ 1,075 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping SALEBESTSELLER NO. 10 879 Reviews Havells Era 1000-Watt Dry Iron (Grey/White)
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Please contact_us on: [ 18001031313 ]
- DuPont registered American heritage non-stick coating
- Cotton and silk braided
₹ 626 Check PricePrice incl. tax, excl. shipping
This was our pick in Top 10 Best Dry Irons in India in 2019, these are the top rated and most reviewed dry irons in India. The list is not based on just opinions, it’s directly linked to the sales number. It’s always advised to choose a product which is being used by hundreds of users and that’s the reason we brought you this list of best-selling dry irons in India.
Buying Guide – What To Look Before Buying a Dry Iron Box?
Here is a list of key factors that can guide you and help you purchase the best dry iron in India.
- Power consumption
- Type of soleplate
- Cord length
- Auto shut off
- Variable temperature
Most of the factors listed above could be familiar to you, however, the importance of considering each factor is mentioned below.
1. Power consumption – Every iron boxes consume power. To be simple, they consume comparatively a higher amount of power than other devices. However, today technology has developed so much that we have models that come with comparatively lower power consumption than other dry iron. It is very important that you select two or more products to compare the features, power consumption, and then purchase the product with the lowest power consumption.
2. Type of soleplate – Most of the people might not be familiar with the term soleplate. It is the part that gets heated and which is used to iron the fabrics. Soleplates are an important part of a dry iron. An iron box could come with any of the three types of soleplates.
While purchasing a dry iron, always keep in mind that the most efficient and best soleplate is ceramic and then nonstick, and least efficient is aluminum. You might wonder why. Aluminum soleplates could prove efficient for quite some time, however, with time the efficiency decreases and the fabrics will start sticking on to the soleplate, therefore, by destroying the fabrics.
3. Cord Length – Not all the dry irons on the market come with a power cord with the same length. They could differ based on the length of the power cord. Yes, length of the power cord attached to a dry iron is very important, at times the power supply socket would not be available near to the ironing board or the table and if the length of the cord is too short, accessing the power supply could get very complicated and messy. So, check the specification and make sure the length of the power cord that comes incorporated into the dry iron has a suitable length that can satisfy your needs.
4. Auto shut off and variable temperature control – Never consider buying a dry iron that comes without these two features. We know that iron box will not be used just for ironing a single type of fabric. To iron different type of fabric the iron box will have to deliver different temperature, to deliver different temperature variable temperature control is a necessary have feature. On the other hand, once the temperature is attained the device should stop the heating process, this is why you should look for a dry iron with auto shut off feature incorporated into it.